| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maquinchao in April is a little cool at 8.9 °C (48.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A paltry 15.2mm (0.6in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Maquinchao April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Maquinchao, Argentina
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Maquinchao:
- Curaco En Balsa, Chile - 382.9 kms (237.9 miles) NW
- Flor Del Lago, Chile - 365.5 kms (227.2 miles) NW
- Purulon-Escuela Agricol, Chile - 382.7 kms (237.8 miles) WNW
- San Jose De La Mariquin, Chile - 407.8 kms (253.4 miles) WNW
- Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile - 334.6 kms (207.9 miles) WNW
- Panguipulli, Chile - 348.6 kms (216.6 miles) WNW
- Valdivia, Chile - 413 kms (256.7 miles) WNW
- Lago Ranco, Chile - 321.9 kms (200 miles) WNW
- Rio Bueno, Chile - 367 kms (228 miles) WNW
- San Pablo, Chile - 370.6 kms (230.3 miles) WNW
- Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) W
- Bariloche, Argentina - 203.9 kms (126.7 miles) W
- La Ensenada, Chile - 317.5 kms (197.3 miles) W
- Puerto Montt, Chile - 364.9 kms (226.7 miles) W
- Esquel, Argentina - 273.5 kms (169.9 miles) SW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 335.1 kms (208.2 miles) SW
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 365.1 kms (226.9 miles) SW